Re: filmscanners: Monitor recommendation

MacWorld did an evaluation of 9 larger "professional" monitors in
April. The two they rated the highest were the NEC and Philips.  They
were larger than what you are referring to.  You might consider the
Philips because of its bargain price, little more than most 19
monitors. It is the Brilliance 201P model and lists for $899 in the
article.

--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California