Re: filmscanners: Minolta Multi Pro rez for 24x65 panoramic format

> You can scan 24 x 65 at 4800 dpi using VueScan on the
> Scan Multi Pro.  I added the same max resolution mode
> as VueScan uses with the Scan Multi (it wll scan
> 42 x 65 mm at 5800 dpi).
> Ed Hamrick

Sounds great, Ed!

Together with Vs, my old HPS20 was a good compromise to learn scanning negs,
but it quickly showed its limits.
I'll give closest attention to comments and reviews about this new Minolta
scanner.
The perspective of paying so much Nikon 8000 nightmares, even with ICE, for
this particular use was really boring!

Thanks again, and best regards.

Didier

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.