Re: filmscanners: S400 final result

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:14:38 -0800, you wrote:

>>Couldn't find it in your galleries - is it there?
>
>Aak!  Forgot to include the url in my earlier post (it's not indexed from the
>flowers page).  Sorry about that.  Here it is:
>
>  www.shomler.com/other/018215.jpg
>
>Bob Shomler
>www.shomler.com

Aha - yes.  Beautiful.  And yes it's more magenta.  We have some of
that strain here, too.  Closer to this shot, which is  sort of a
cousin to yours:

I suppose all of this is not SO far off-topic, being a way to compare
notes on color rendition.  Of course,  with Day Lilies, that's like
comparing the colors of people's eyes....  but they do sort themselves
into distinct strains, with characteristic colors.

Ken Durling

Photo.net portfolio:

http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=402251

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.