Re: filmscanners: Vuescan for Minolta Scan Multi Pro

In a message dated 11/24/2001 1:00:18 PM EST, scapes@wi.net writes:

> I (& many others, I, sure) would be very interested in your professional
>  opinion of the Minolta Scan Multi Pro.

I'll post a few comments about it when I get it working with VueScan.

>  Also, do you have any rough idea when you'll be releasing VueScan for the
>  Multi-Pro?

I pulled it out of the box a few hours ago, and have VueSca doing a few
things with the Scan Multi Pro (ejecting, reading the film holder type,
etc.).  Scans are all black, but this will probably be working in the
next few days.

If there are no unforseen problems, I'll try to release it by the
end of next week.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.