RE: filmscanners: Identifying UK subjects - Help, please. O/T

I think you'd be better off posting a web page with the images, indexed by
number or something.  Then you can just ask for feedback.

You could even start a trend.  www.photo.net allows you, totally free, to
upload images.  You could then post a question on the forum and with over
100,000 peeps on Photo Net, you'd prolly find quite a few peeps who could
help!

I can help you with lots of London locations, for what it's worth.  But I'd
prefer not to deal with an unknown number of images in my email.

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.