filmscanners: Identifying UK subjects - Help, please. O/T

My wife and I toured the UK in 1975, and I have numerous slides and negatives
from the trip. Because of the lapse of years, I am unable to identify certain
images that I am now scanning. I would appreciate if some of the UK regulars
who get around the country would be willing to have me send them a handful of
select images as e-mail attachments, off list, and limited to 20-50KB each,
max, for the possibility they might be able to identify the locations. It would
probably be helpful if they were to indicate the general areas they are
familiar with. Thanks, very much for any replies.
Hersch

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.