From: Herb Bauer [mailto:herb.bauer@attglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 2:01 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: Color Negative Film Poll

Hi everyone,

I'm leaving for my vacation soon, and although I'd like to evaluate my
camera equipment against various films, film processing and digital
post-processing, there's really no time. I'd like to solicit this group's
recommendations for the "best" out-of-the-box color negative film to use
with a Polaroid SprintScan 4000 and PolaColor SprintScan or Vuescan. I have
read good things about Kodak Supra 400 and Fujicolor NPS 160, and the
purpose is mostly hand-held travel pictures under various lighting
conditions.

Many thanks in advance,

Herb

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.