filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Nikonscan 3.1.1 update

Julian wrote:
> I have used both the Euro and US versions at different
> times on my LS2000 with no trouble.  I really doubt
> that even Nikon would have two *different*
> software versions both called "Nikonscan 3.1.1".

There will be spelling differences in the documentation and interface (eg.
the word "colour").  There may be other differences such as default measurements
in metric instead of imperial, dates etc.  I know that with other software
eg. PSP, it's not advisable to upgrade a european english version with the
US english version or vice-versa.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com