Re: filmscanners: URL: Nikonscan 3.1.1 update

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 12:51:26AM +0100, Vladislav Jurco wrote:
> -------------
> Go to thr LS4000 scanner and next to Nikonscan 3.1.1
> Little bit faster, better memory handling. etc
> Mikael Risedal
> -------------
>
> Mikael, I have downloaded it twice, both versions were corrupted and could
> not be installed (PC). Because both were identical (compared byte by byte) I
> assume that something is wrong with the file on the web not with the
> transfer. How did you go through the installation, no problem?

It looks like they have pulled the English zip file NScan311wen.zip which
that link is going to. A manual ftp to that diretory shows it isn't there.

The non-English versions are still present so it looks like just a problem with
that one file.

Tony

--
Tony Terlecki