Re: filmscanners: Canon 4000 scanner VS Nikon LS4000

Mikael Risedal wrote:

> This is well known problem by Nikon , but Polaroid and now Canon can
> handle the problem without any glass mounted film frames.
> In last Photokina  Germany sept 2000 i discussed the problem with Nikon.
> Nothing yet are done to solve the problem
> Best Regards Mikael Risedal

You are doing well in Germany.  As recently as a few weeks ago, I have
it on good authority, Nikon UK was issuing information to clients
indicating that they do not accept that there is a sharpness problem
with (the LS4000) scanner.

Amazing, actually.  I'm glad Nikon Germany actually sees what's on the
screen, rather than what Japan is telling them.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.