Re: filmscanners: Canon 4000 scanner VS Nikon LS4000

Mikael Risedal wrote:
> Test of Canon and Nikon 4000 ppi scanner
> The test shows that a combination of Canons  sharpness and Nikons scanning
> speed, colors and Dmax should be a nearly perfect  mid end scanner.
> The complete test result will be publicized in  next Photodo Magazine.

And can users of Microtek ArticScan 4000T comment how their scanner compares
to Nikon and Canon? (scanning time, dmax, sharpness, colors, )
I think this question also applies to Polaroid SS4000 users but I don't know
if Polaroids' performance is equal to Microteks' or are there any obvious
differences?
I don't consider buying the Polaroid since in Poland, where I live, they're
too expensive and service is not available. But Microteks 4000T are
available, I only don't know how they compare to Nikons and Canons.

Regards

Tomasz Zakrzewski
www.zakrzewski.art.pl

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.