filmscanners: Information on Polaroid Position

I note from various posts over recent weeks that the saga of Polaroid
warranty, discounts, rebates is still not resolved to the satisfaction of
some list members. I have copied below the content of an email that I
received today from Polaroid UK. I'm NOT looking for a debate or feedback of
any kind. I m simply providing those of you still looking for information
with what I was given. BTW: "I" deleted the name of the sender - there are
something's I don't believe appropriate to share on-line.

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Dear Ian Lyons

There has been a lot of press coverage and speculation about the future of
Polaroid. Many of these reports have been inaccurate and misleading.

As a valued customer who may well rely on Polaroid for your day to day work
we
are eager to give you the facts as they stand today.

Click here for the facts on Polaroid's financial position together with
information on some exciting new products and initiatives:
http://www.nwd42.com/s.asp?N=Zzxk20so~HNDBJHIBEOYDCBIDEFCFKgN

Best Regards

XXXX XXXXXX
Polaroid (UK) Ltd

Click here if you would like to refer this email to a friend:
http://www.nwd42.com/s.asp?N=Zzxk20so~HNDBJHIBEOYDCBIDEFCFKbQ

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.