Re: filmscanners: OT: Places to ask about lenses?

>>If people aren't stuck on having a full zoom range, in general, fixed
>>focus lenses are better quality and better value.  Also, used lenses can
>>often be good value, if they come with some type of warranty.

It has been brought to my attention that I "mis-typed" in my posting
regarding lenses.  The part above which states "fixed focus" should have
read "fixed focal length". (Thanks Rob!)

Although those fixed focus lenses sure make it a lot easier to take
pictures, one less silly adjustment to make.  I also really like fixed
shutter speed and aperture cameras, no fuss no mess ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.