From: Ezio c/o TIN [mailto:ezio.lucenti1@tin.it]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 10:09 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Acer 2720S and Windows XP - Miraphoto works?

... but XP ... isn't it the NEW VERSION of Windows 2000 ??????????? and NOT
the new version of Windows ME ??
If it is the follower of 2000 then its name is NT while ME real name is 98
follow on !!!!!!!
This means .... the applications are NOT COMPATIBLE because the operating
systems ARE DIFFERENT .

Being you I wouldn't waste my precious time following Microsoft needs ...
and I would re-format my disk to re-install my operating system i.e. Windows
98 alias ME.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.