filmscanners: Where to buy a scanner

Right, having decided that price and performance-wise, the Nikon
Coolscan IV is the scanner for me, here's another good question. Bearing
in mind I'm in the UK, where's the cheapest place to buy it from? So far
I've found Dabs Direct (www.dabs.com) who are doing the Nikon for £499 +
VAT, and Jessops (www.jessops.com) who are surprisingly competitve (£599
including VAT).

Given that Jessops have a price-match policy, are only a tenner more
expensive anyway, and have the Nikon in stock in the shop that's 500
yards from the office I'm in right now, I'm very tempted to go with them
- if only because if I have any problems, I can take the scanner
straight back there and get support or a replacement.

I've got a handful of cash and am looking forward to going to the shop
and spending it on a new toy. The question is, are there any other
web-based shops which are doing the coolscan any cheaper?

Thanks

Mark

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.