RE: filmscanners: Re: Hello, thanks, and more.

> 1) Bits.  I need some clarification on what the siginificance of all
> the different bit-rates are about for color.
<snip>

> 2) Sizing.  Now this is just specifying the pixel dimension of the
> image, correct? Without changing the resolution.
<snip>
> Starting to read the www.scantips pages.  Haven't run into a
> discussion of the bit question there yet, but if it's there I will!

Ken:

I highly recommend buying Wayne's book at the Scantips website.
I bought it right after buying my scanner (P S4000) and the
'bits' and 'sizing' questions are very well covered and
simply explained.  I, too, was quite confused, and the book
really helped.

Mike

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.