From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@Abacurial.com>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:31 AM
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Laptop configuration

USB is limited to 11 Mb. You'd be better with 1394/firewire or ultra
wide SCSI.

Tom

On Wednesday, October 17, 2001 at 17:54, Hemingway, David J
<filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
wrote on "RE: filmscanners: Laptop configuration," saying..

> You can purchase a Eiger PCMCIA SCSI card on Ebay for less than $40
> David

---------------  Abacurial Information Management Consultants -------
Tom A. Trottier, President http://abacurial.com
758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8 N45.412 W75.714
+1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115 ICQ:57647974
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.