From:   Mark Otway [mailto:mark@otway.com]
Sent:   Monday, October 15, 2001 11:09 AM
To:     filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject:        RE: filmscanners: Laptop configuration

>> If you HAVE to go USB, the SS4000 isn't for you, although
>> the SS4000+ has USB.

Since my only home PC is my laptop, and I don't want to fork out for a
scsi card for it, what are my alternatives for the scanner. I was
originally planning to buy the SS4000 (not plus).

Are there any decent Firewire (1394) scanners out there? Remember, price
range is up to $600US.

Thanks

Mark

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.