Re: filmscanners: Re: Colorlife Profile

Maris

My monitor is well calibrated.  This problem occurs with all Epson profiles.
I get fine prints using "Printer Color Management", but had hoped to be able
to use the Epson profiles that are specific to each type of paper.  Ian
Lyons recently told me that this is a common problem for which he is not
aware of a solution.

Martin

on 10/15/01 3:20 PM, Maris V. Lidaka, Sr. at mlidaka@ameritech.net wrote:

> Assuming your monitor is calibrated, that means only that the ColorLife
> Profile does not work for the ink and paper you are using - maybe the
> profile is no good.  In PS6 using "Printer Color Management" ignores the
> ColorLife profile and applies the workflow you are probably otherwise using.
>
> Maris

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.