filmscanners: Q60 Target

Hi all,

I'm in the process of *trying* to calibrate my system starting with my
LS4000, and am looking for a Fuji Q60 target (in the UK pref.). I've tried
many suppliers but no one seems to know if these exist or who to get them
from, Fuji doesn't seem to know either! <G> However, I see Fuji targets
mentioned all over the Web - can someone enlighten me and tell me where I
can source one from? If they don't make them any more, is the Kodak target
far off? I mainly use Velvia & Provia. Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers,
Neil

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.