Re: filmscanners: Cannot open scanned TIFF in Photoshop

Well, Adobes cure-all cured my problem, too. The TIFF now opens without
problems. Even though PS did not really deinstall. I manually deleted a ton
of folders and then went through the registry removing any left-over
reference to either ImageReady or Photoshop.

Even the inconsistency for color profiles is gone now. Whenever I opened a
file just scanned, I got the 'missing profile dialog' - not 'profile
mismatch'. Yesterday's last raw scan opened with the Color Slide profile
from Insight embedded. (And it wasn't too bad, either.)

Did I mention I am now a happy camper? -:) (Until the next problem pops up,
that is.)

Thanks to all who tried to help with valuable suggestions!

Best regards, Barbara

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.