Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.19 Available

Title: Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.19 Available
Hello Ed,
Hello everyone,

I have a Mac Silver G4 733Mhz with Microtek 8700 and OS 9.2.1; I have installed the latest version of VueScan, just out today (7.1.19);

I look in the preferences, BUT I did not see the Microtek 8700 listed; also after running the software I could not have it working at all with the scanner; I do not think it see it! Maybe it is an issue between firewire and USB ???

Regards;
Andrea de Polo
"a loyal VueScan user!"

I just released VueScan 7.1.19 for Windows, Mac OS 8/9/X
and Linux.  It can be downloaded from:

  http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html

What's new in version 7.1.19

  * Added USB support for Microtek X12USL, 4700, 8700

  * Added FireWire support for Microtek and Polaroid scanners
  * Fixed bugs with some Microtek and Polaroid scanners

--
Fratelli Alinari Photo Archives and Museum
http://www.alinari.com