filmscanners: Curved film and Nikon scannersfilm

Its not only old slides as mention below, all negative or positive film who
are litle bit curved show the same problem with overall sharpness regarding
LS2000 and LS 4000.
The problem is lack of depth of field in the lens construction .
Mikael Risedal