Re: filmscanners: New PolaColor Insight Color Slide profile forSprintscan 4000 & 4 000+

To those on Mac who want to use this new SS4000 profile you need to do two
things:

1) Place the profile in the folder
System Folder:Preferences:Polaroid IQA Profiles

2) change the creator/type information on the file using a utility like
Snitch or BatchTyper to be the same as the other profiles in the above
folder.

Restart Polacolor and notice the "Color Slide2" profile is available in the
drop down for the preview window.

Haven't yet tried it so don't have a comment about this yet.

Wire

on 10/3/01 1:01 PM, Hemingway, David J at HEMINGD@POLAROID.COM wrote:

> I have put on my ftp site a new pre-release color slide profile for the
> Sprintscan 4000 & 4000 Plus and PolaColor Insight. This new profile greatly
> improves performance in shadow area. It will show up as ColorSlide2 in the
> Insight profile box.
> Please let me know how you like it.
> ftp://ftp.polaroid.com/pub/imaging/input/SS4000/NewColorSlideProfile/
> <ftp://ftp.polaroid.com/pub/imaging/input/SS4000/NewColorSlideProfile/>
>
> Regards
> David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.