From: Alex Z [mailto:alexz@zoran.co.il]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 4:55 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Best scanner software

Thanks for the answer.
The SS4000 doesn't offer IR based ICE feature, so did you mean *always*
using
IR cleaning when scanning with your LS30 ?

BTW, I'm confused a bit by your claim of dust/scratches being less obvious
with higher resolution. My opinion was exactly opposite: more resolution
picks up more dust, due to
smaller pixels being used to achieve bigger resolution on similar physical
area.
Am I wrong ?

Regards, Alex