filmscanners: vuescan on Nikon 8000

Is anyone out there using vuescan on a Nikon 8000?
If so please help me by telling me your settings for the crop tabs, etc, as
I simply can't get my whole 6x7 image into the preview box. the
defaults/auto dont do it, I get lots of extra whilte space, and the manual
variables are so, so, many that I have been trying for a day and still not
got the whole neg in there.
I need crop tab settings + prefs: window offsets etc (? do I?) for a 6x7 neg
+what does a flashing crop box outline mean?
off list is fine if you prefer,
thanks
paul

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.