Apache-Talk @lexa.ru

Inet-Admins @info.east.ru

Filmscanners @halftone.co.uk

Security-alerts @yandex-team.ru

nginx-ru @sysoev.ru

      :: Filmscanners

Re: filmscanners: Silverfast or Polarscan

Hi,

I have bought Nikon LS-4000 with Silverfast software.
I havent received it yet and this is driving me mad. ;-)
I think this software is something similar to Binuscan
Photoperfect. I used to work with this software with
my UMAX Powerlook II and I must recognize that is
impressive, simply the color in the photograph was
exactly the same in the monitor! Polaroid used this
software with their Sprintscan scanners and now theyve
chaged for Silverfast, wow!!! This software must be
a monster. Ill show you results.

Best regards,

Dave

pd: if you want to see Binsucan software for Sprintscan 4000
http://www.binuscan.com

--
Unofficial Olympus web page
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/byzantium/656/index.html