RE: filmscanners: Sprintscan 4000 Rebate extension

David Hemingway wrote:

> Polaroid Canada has recently adjusted the pricing to their dealers to
> reflect the US price after rebate (without the rebate). I am told you
> should see final pricing within less than $50 to the US price after
> rebate. Don't tell me after all these years you might actually buy a
> Polaroid scanner???? :) David

David,

There seem to be relatively few Polaroid stockists in the UK and all the
advertised
prices seem to be very high compared with the current USA prices.  Are the UK
(or
general European prices) likely to fall?

Al Bond

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.