From:   bob geoghegan [mailto:bobgeo@dgiinc.com]
Sent:   Thursday, September 20, 2001 2:08 PM
To:     filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject:        RE: filmscanners: Sprintscan 4000 Rebate extension

That SS4000 is looking better all the time, even allowing for the cost of a
SCSI PCCard.

CDW has the SS4000 plus in their catalog now.  They're saying 1-2 weeks
delivery & yes, "some additional costs" was an understatement:
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=323503

Bob

At 12:39 PM 9/20/2001, you wrote:
>I think that "some additional costs" over the current steal price would be
>an understatement. Do not expect the new version to be anywhere near the
>current sub $500 level.
>David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.