filmscanners: Vuescan & SS4000 & Preview

I used to use (until yesterday :-)) an HP Photosmart scanner.  Using
Vuescan, a strip of negatives would display in the preview window as a strip
of negatives.  That made it easy to see all of them at the same time.

Now I have a new Polaroid SS4000.  Can Vuescan do the same preview with the
SprintScan as I used to do with the HP?  I tried quickly this morning and
each preview image was displayed by itself.  There wasn't an option to see
the entire 5-6 images on the filmstrip at one time.

Ed - Can you help?  Does Vuescan support whole filmstrip preview with the
SS4000?

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@pobox.com
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list
subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed
here.