Re: filmscanners: Sprintscan 4000 Rebate extension

David,

Can you confirm if the rebate is available to Canadians from Canadian
addresses?

The coupon I saw via ecost only mentioned US purchases.

Also, do you have any idea why Canadian retailers are not moving from
their original "list" price of about $2200 CAN on the SS4000, while it
is selling for $665 US in the US...?

Art

"Hemingway, David J" wrote:

> The rebate program on the Sprintscan 4000 has been extended until the end of
> the year.
>
> Some of you have asked about the receipt. A receipt is required. I have no
> direct knowledge on how ecost works but as a avid rebater I often have to
> contact the vendor and have them send me via fax or email a receipt for an
> omline purchase. I have never found any company not able to fullfill the
> request.
> David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.