Re: filmscanners: NIKON LS 4000 AND D1X

I'd have to agree even from the samples on the net. The new crop of Pro
Digital bodies are giving great resuts @ their 400 iso setting. I thought
film, at least for me, would hang on a little longer but I don't know about
that now. Maybe another year or two till the used market gets some good
digital bodies...

on 9/15/01 6:31 PM, Mikael Risedal at risedal@hotmail.com wrote:

> The history ends here for me  regarding using  24 x 36 mm film  and Nikon
> Ls4000  scanner.
> I can easily extrapolate the D1X file from the orginal size  to the twice of
> size without any losses of sharpness and information,. The scanner Ls4000
> and negative or positive film  are inferior to  the
> D1x  file regarding colors , smoothness .cleanness and information  (above
> 100ISO film)
> For the first time Im available to use a digital camera with out  any
> worries regarding file size and
> resolution compare to Nikon LS 4000 scanner

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.