filmscanners: NIKON LS 4000 AND D1X

After some works with Nikon D1X.
MY CONCLUSION IS

The history ends here for me  regarding using  24 x 36 mm film  and Nikon
Ls4000  scanner.
I can easily extrapolate the D1X file from the orginal size  to the twice of
size without any losses of sharpness and information,. The scanner Ls4000
and negative or positive film  are inferior to  the
D1x  file regarding colors , smoothness .cleanness and information  (above
100ISO film)
For the first time Im available to use a digital camera with out  any
worries regarding file size and
resolution compare to Nikon LS 4000 scanner

The Nikon D1 x produce remarkable clean pictures comparing to film.
What's  around the corner?
Mikael Risedal