filmscanners: LS4000 Available

Hello all,

Sometime ago I posted wrt my inability to purchase an LS4000 in the UK. I
since picked one up from Robert White around 3-4wks ago. This Monday, the
previous supplier mistakenly shipped me the scanner I had already
cancelled - it finally arrived (!). The scanner is going to be sent back in
the next couple of days (untouched) and I wanted to let someone know who may
be in the same situation, to contact me and I will forward you the details
of the supplier (who I am sure will be happy to get it off their hands!!) No
interest on my part whatsoever.

My heart felt condolences to our friends in the USA, everyone I know is
shocked beyond belief. We had a bomb threat called in today at our offices -
ex IBM. What is happening to the world?  :(

Neil
Portsmouth, England

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.