filmscanners: D1X against LS4000

Today I got my Nikon D1X.  A quick test against LS 4000 and 100, 200, 400
ISO film.

100 ISO Fuji negative film still better in resolution than D1X ,
but D1X produce a  much cleaner picture, better in color, no dirt or grain.

Above 100 ISO: Nikon D1X takes  advantage over the film and scanner
combination. Grainy and "dirty" colors compare to D1X. The resolution
advantage of the film and scanner are  gone  and the  D1X is better in all
respects and have resolution equal to the 200 ISO film.
And now a premature conclusion maybe!  All work I have done earlier with
film above 100 ISO  I now will do with my D1X.

Mikael Risedal