Re: More inane arguing...please, just ignore - WAS - RE: filmscanners: X-ray and digital camera

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Austin writes:
>
> > What's illogical, is any discussion with you.
>
> You'll note that personal attacks are absent from my posts, but I do provide
> evidence for my assertions.  In contrast, your posts are mostly personal
> attacks, but evidence for your assertions is absent.  As usual, I shall leave
> the conclusions as exercises for the reader.

One personal attack...

I believe you are both seriously damaged goods, who deserve each other.

The only problem is, we, the other members of this list, do NOT deserve
either of you.

This discussion should have gone private two days ago.  It is not only
O.T. but it is also of no interest to the vast majority of us, as it is
just a spitting (or more likely peeing) contest in the sandbox.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.