filmscanners: RE: filmscanner: Dust removal software?

Martin,
Polaroid offers a program through the dealers called "30 day good as gold
guarantee". If you are dissatisfied with the product for any reason you can
return it for a full refund  minus shipping if necessary) Most dealers honor
this program and fortunately we don't have to take many back!!
You have heard about the air cans, static brush, the Teknek roller.
There is also a technique using the history palette in Photoshop. This or
similar technique is taught at trade shows by Imacom. Eddie Tapp of PMA has
a PDF of his version of the procedure on his web site.
www.eddietapp.com

Regards
David

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.