Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.1.12 Available

Ed,
        Glad to hear that you are progressing with Canon flatbed
support.  As I e-mailed to you a few months ago, after looking and
testing several flatbed scanners (Epson, Microtek, Canon), I
purchased a Canon FB 1200S SCSI scanner.  The Canon FB 1200S is a
reålly nice scanner and was top rated by PC magazine for a year.
For serious photo scanning, your VueScan would be a real asset.
        I have VueScan which recognizes the Canon 1200S scanner, but
Prescan and Scan do not work.  I know it takes some effort to fully
implement support for the Canon 1200S, but perhaps you are part way
with the other Canon support.  Any chance that we could convince you
to add this support?
        Computer is Mac G3/300 minitower (beige).
                Best regards,
                Bob

--

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.