RE: filmscanners: Dust removal software?

When I got my SS4k, I wanted a cover for it...you know, one of those plastic
covers that you would expect a precision optical device would, if not come
with, would be available from the manufacturer...so when not in use, it
wouldn't allow any dust to get inside it...  Well, much to my surprise, they
didn't offer one!  I was astounded...

I have a Leafscan 45 (as he said pounding his chest wildly...  it's an
inside joke ;-).  It has filtered air that pressurizes the film chamber,
therefore taking any dust that gets in there, out.  I must admit, I get
virtually no dust when scanning, after proper cleaning that is.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.