RE: filmscanners: OT response - New auto adjust software on it's way

(please do not read on if offended by weak humour)

At 01:35 PM 30/08/01 -0700, Dean, & then Jawed wrote:
>Some of the problems include dividing by zero

So this *doesn't* give an infinitely better image?  :)

>It definitely isn't rocket science we're seeing here.

..And he said it without a chuckle..?  I dare you to ring up NASA and tell
them that..

Seriously though, I think the selective Gamma bit is quite impressive, but
the sharpening destroys it for me.  I'd love to have a play with it -
wonder if there's a shareware version?   :-)

mt

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.