Re: filmscanners: yet *another* low cost way to avoid the future

LOL!  This is the funniest "bug" in linux I've heard reported yet.

You know as it is my wife thinks I'm nuts half the time, but when I
burst into laughter while reading email in the middle of the night, she
surely has a case.

I blame you, my friend.

Art ;-)

Tony Sleep wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:30:10 -0700  Arthur Entlich (artistic@ampsc.com)
> wrote:
>
> >  Seriously, if you have only one system
> > which can never go down you had better be running Linux (;-))...
>
> Er, not necessarily. I am trying to teach myself rudimentary Linux, with
> little success. A significant delay occurred when I forgot the root
> password I had assigned and was unable to get into the machine for
> 3months. Then one day I remembered it. <G>
>
> Regards
>
> Tony Sleep
> http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info
> & comparisons