Re: filmscanners: Nikon IV Depth of Field Test

Hello Mike
I think I was the first to try out LS4000 in mars 2001 and reported some
bad scans with curved film, and depth of field problem on my Ls4000 scanner.
I wrote that the scanner was sharp in the middle and unsharp out against the
sides and corner . Please give me a fully conclusion of your figures.
Best regard Mikael Risedal