Re: filmscanners: Best film scanner, period!!!

Mike writes:

> I don't believe Nikon makes LS-2000 anymore ...

It is still made.  If they stop making it, they'll lose the entire Windows NT
market, since that is the only scanner they have left that runs under Windows
NT.

> I believe there is a SCSI to firewire adapter.

I'd still need a driver.

> What about the Polaroid SS4000, a bargain
> at $700 with rebate.  No ICE.

The dynamic range is too low.  And I still need ICE for C-41 negative, which are
too dirty and scratched to be usable otherwise.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.