filmscanners: RE: filmscanners: Vuescan Blue's

Alan wrote:
>It is my kids at the beach, the sand is more yellow than gray, but Vuescan
>is giving me pretty aweful color.  Wondering what some of you others use
>for color settings when working with Beach pictures?

You mean you don't have yellow sand? :)  The last beach photos I took were
Kodak Supra 100 and I used the neutral setting instead of white balance.
 I just used the generic colour neg, gamma 1, brightness 1.  White balance
with that particular film tended to make the image too green.  But this
is on an LS30 which may have quite different colour behaviour to the acer.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.