filmscanners: Vuescan Blue's

I'm still trying to figure out why my scans with Vuescan have too much blue in
them..  But that is a side note to a current roll I am working on.

It is my kids at the beach, the sand is more yellow than gray, but Vuescan is
giving me pretty aweful color.  Wondering what some of you others use for color
settings when working with Beach pictures?

Currently I'm on:

Autolevels
gamma .8
Brigtness 1
Negative Advantix 100-2
Black point 0
white point .1%

Without the advantix 100-2 I have NO saturation, even with this I have to pump
saturation up 26 points to start getting some tone to the skin.

Blue is above green in the image, which is below red reasonably.

thoughts?

alan

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.