Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

At 06:07 19-08-01 +0200, Thys wrote:
> [...]

I agree that's a valid issue. It would all depend on how much you needed
Nikon's ICE^3 features and how well you felt they were implemented as
opposed to Vuescan, for example, on a competitive scanner.

Cary Enoch Reinstein aka Enoch's Vision, Inc., Peach County, Georgia
http://www.enochsvision.com/, http://www.bahaivision.com/ -- "Behind all
these manifestations is the one radiance, which shines through all things.
The function of art is to reveal this radiance through the created object."
~Joseph Campbell

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.