Re: filmscanners: MF scanner for 120 strips

Laurie Solomon
> When you play with the big boys; you often have to play by the established
> rules of their game not by the rules of some other group of player's game
or
> some other game. :-)

All the big boys I know, including me :-) cut 120 negative into strips and
archive them in sheets. That's what polish professional photographers
practice, at least. And this method is very comfortable, because I have all
my 120 negatives in the same binder as 35mm ones.

Is anybody able to help me find out if any of the film holders for the new
Minolta Dimage Multi Pro will enable me to scan 120 film strips? From the
pictures on the Minolta site it's not clear, but it seems that a special
Multi Format Attachement would allow this.

Regards

Tomasz Zakrzewski

fotografia - tomasz zakrzewski   www.zakrzewski.art.pl
foto@zakrzewski.art.pl