RE: filmscanners: film vs. digital cameras - wedding/commercial photography

Title: RE: filmscanners: film vs. digital cameras - wedding/commercial photography

> From: Austin Franklin [mailto:darkroom@ix.netcom.com]
>
> > So from a photographic perspective, a Pixel, is the whole Quad -
>
> I certainly disagree with that...

Well, I agree with it.

Lets see this from a basic perspective. Image a chip with just 4 sensors, two green, one red and one blue.

A camera manufacturer (and you I assume) would see this as a 4 pixel chip.

I (and Karl I guess) would see it as a 1 pixel chip. Anything else is a lie.

Regards
/Soren

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.