Re: filmscanners: Best digital archive medium for scans?

If you only need low resolution pics (e.g., 320x240), and you have a
camcorder /w macro lens and a frame grabber like Snappy, you can project
the slide onto a rear projection screen (Spiratone sells these).  The Canon
should give better quality.

Mike Duncan

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.