Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Why not sRGB ?

Lynn writes:

> I mean that if I select color R=0/G=181/B=145
> ... can I not then "suggest" to Photoshop in
> one of the color-correction adjustments that
> *this* is the color that I want at this certain
> point, and to key the entire picture or selection
> to that color point?

Yes.  You can redefine what Photoshop calls "gray," "white," or "black" based on
what you actually want to do.  I've never had occasion to do that, but it might
be useful in cases like this, if you really need a specific color balance for a
specific part of the image.

I usually try to find a neutral gray somewhere in the image, and set curves to
match that.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.